对话原文
Yeah, I've been seeing Patrick,
我在和帕特里克交往
but I've also been doing this other thing, and…
但我脚踏两条船了
…I guess I'm kind of embarrassed.
我想我有些羞愧
Okay.
好吧
Well, um, not proud of it, but…
我不为你骄傲 但是
there's a part of me that's…
我内心深处
kind of laughing at my brother right now.
现在在嘲笑我弟弟
Tempted to call him up and rub his nose in it.
很想打电话吵醒他 给他伤口撒盐
You can't.
不行
I won't. I-I won't.
我不会的
Good, 'cause I really like him.
很好 因为我真的很喜欢他
今日重点:
和某人约会:see sb
尴尬的:embarrassed。令人尴尬的是embarrassing。尴尬的名词embarrassment
骄傲:be proud of
嘲笑:laugh at sb
诱使想做:be tempted to do
揭开伤疤:rub one's nose
(来源:沪江英语)