对话原文
What are we doing? Shouldn't we check into our hotel right now?
我们在干吗 现在不是应该去酒店了吗
Oh, we canceled your reservation.
我们把你的预订取消了
Family doesn't stay at a hotel.
家人来了怎么能住酒店
You're gonna stay in our home.
你当然住我们家了
Oh, great! Great!
太好了 太好了
- What? - God.
-什么 -天
You're gonna wanna use your legs to lift that one.
你得自己拎了
Andrew! Help her with those.
安德鲁 帮帮她
I'd love to, but she won't let me do anything.
我也想 可她什么事都不让我做
She insists on doing it all herself. She's one of those…
她坚持事事亲为 她有点…
She's a feminist.
女权主义
今日重点:
入住:check into a hotel
取消:cancel
预订:reservation。预订酒店:hotel reservation。除此之外,“预订”还可以用book。作名词是书本,作动词是预订。book a room,预订一间房间
举起:lift。作名词有“电梯”的意思
坚持做:insist on doing
女权主义者:feminist。女权主义是feminism
(来源:沪江英语)