对话原文
Samples! Fresh peaches. Take a sample.
试吃新鲜的桃子,试吃一下吧。
Good morning. Could I have one of those?
早上好,我能尝一个吗?
Of course. Here you are.
当然可以。给你。
One more, please.
请再给一个。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Ooh, more samples.
哦,还有更多的试吃。
Thank you.
谢啦。
Hey, Grizz, don't you think
嘿,棕熊,你不觉得我们
we've had enough samples for one day?
今天已经吃的差不多了吗?
I don't know what you're talking about.
我可听不懂你在说什么。
Ooh! Is that chili?
哦!那是辣椒吗?
Fresh cookies. A sample for you.
刚出炉的饼干。给你试吃一个。
Um, I'm kind of full.
额, 我已经饱了。
Please, come on.
拜托了,来嘛。
I'm gonna start taking this personally if you don't try it.
如果你不吃我就会以为你这是对我个人有意见。
Okay, okay. Look, I'm eating it.
好啦好啦,看,我吃着呢。
Actually, that was pretty good.
其实吧,还挺好吃的
今日重点:
试吃:sample。平常买化妆品给的“小样”也是sample
辣椒:chili。chili一般指红辣椒,而pepper则泛指辣椒
饼干:cookie。一般用于美式英语,英式英语中常用biscuit
往心里去:take it personally。别往心里去:Don't take it personally.
(来源:沪江英语)