Oh, my God, are you okay?
我的天 你还好吗
I've been better. How's Christy?
没事 克丽丝蒂怎么样
She's gonna be fine. What happened?
她会好起来的 出什么事了
Guy came out of nowhere, I never saw him.
有个人突然冲出来 我没看到
Did you break your arm?
你摔断了手臂吗
No, I just dislocated it.
没有 只是脱臼了
Oh, look who finally showed up.
瞧瞧谁终于出现了
Danielle? What are you doing…
丹妮尔 你怎么来了
What is your ex-wife doing here?
你前妻在这里干什么
I'm his emergency contact.
我是他的紧急联系人
Oh, come on!
拜托
Don't be upset.
别生气
I'm sure he just never got around to changing it.
他肯定只是没时间改掉
I'm probably still the voice on his answering machine.
他的答录机里的声音可能还是我的呢
You told me that was your mother.
你跟我说那是你妈妈
使脱臼:dislocate。locate表示“定位”,动词前加dis-常表示反义词。dislocate可以理解成“不在原来的位置了”,也就是“脱臼”
出现:show up
紧急情况:emergency。紧急出口,emergency exit;急诊室,emergency room
抽出时间做:get around to doing
电话答录机:answering machine
(来源:沪江英语)